Questions I ask myself.
- What are some of the largest blessings from 2009?
- What could I have done without in 2009?
- What friendships would I like to mend or grow in 2010?
- What friendships would I like to move away from in 2010?
- Who has hurt me that I have yet to forgive in 2009?
- How did I grow in my career skills in 2009?
- Where do I want to take or accomplish in my career in 2010?
- What do I want my living situation be like in 2010?
- What hobbies do I want to pursue actively in 2010?
- What commitments do I want to terminate in 2010?
- How would I like personally grow this year?
- How has my faith and relationship with God been this last year?
- What could I do to strengthen my faith and trust in God in 2010?
- How have my personality/habits changed in the last year? Are those good changes?
- What personality adjustments would I like to make in 2010?
- Overall, am I satisfied this my life in 2009? Looking back 30 years from now would I be proud of my 2009?
- If no, what do I need to change so that 2010 I can answer yes?
I hope you all had a great New Years!